Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Blathering Behemoth!

Normally i would take this time to tell you all how fucked you are or perhaps to express my anger towards a mundane/pointless activity that disgusts me. But alas, it is not so today. Today i start my new theme for this blog. Yes you heard me right, a new theme! I'm not sure what it is yet, but i will come up with it by the end of this blog. Until then i shall mystify you with my ability to misdirect and confound your minds. Ooooooo...aaaaaaaaaah.

You may tell yourself, you can't do that to me...well if you've made it this far...i have. Speaking of "have", any of you guys heard of the guy who doesn't have his shoes anymore cause he threw them at ol' GW. Watch and be mega amused!



While these events unfolded before my eyes the dread of what i have always feared coming true came....well true. Bush is actually a member of an ancient and deadly Ninja clan bent on throwing the world into chaos so merc ninjas will be useful again! I knew it from the start, but they called me a crackpot. Ha! Who's laughing now?! That reminds me, everyone should watch a few episodes of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia". Why? Cause it's fucking rad, 'nuff said.

I want to be a transformer. Preferably not as pussy as Bumblebee, kinda bad ass like Optimus Prime but not a semi truck. Not a sports car either. To turn into a gun like the OG Megatron would be fucking ace! Did you know that guns don't kill people, people do. The NRA told me that and any organization that had a spokesperson like Charleton Heston has got my support. Come on seriously, the man escaped the planet of the damn dirty apes...have you ever done that. Thought not. I still haven't thought of a good theme yet and i don't want to disappoint you so i gotta keep blathering. Listen to Tom Waits, the man is a musical genius. I smoke too much...but i like it, so i'm not gonna stop.

"i wanna walk away and start over again..."

5 reason why it would be ace to be Megaman:

1) You'd have a gun for an arm.

2)Your job is to kill shit, not humans, just machines.

3)To learn new skills in life all you have to do is kill the boss of the area.

4)Chicks dig robot cocks...multiple speed piston action and vibrating action.

5)You get sick of a stage, just push reset. Presto! Do it all over.

Fuck man i'm outta bullshit to feed you. Fine you beat me. Sorry, i know i sorta promised you a theme. Fuck off and go outside to get some sun or maybe some actual human interaction.

No comments: